Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Steak and Eggs for Breakfast

Steak and Eggs for Breakfast

That's what I'm talking about! Give me some steak from the night before and eggs and this girls' belly is HAPPY! So, this is a super quick run-down on what I did. It's easy, you can do it. Just try it!


Have any left-over ribeye steak from the night before? If so, I hope it's seasoned with olive oil! We use olive oil, salt and pepper and then grill it. That's it. So, cut up your steak into small pieces and heat in a non-stick skillet until it's nice and warm.
Make yourself an egg any way you like it. I don't like my yolks runny so I pop the yolk, flip it and turn the heat off/remove from heat.
Top with half an avocado and EAT! This is seriously good stuff. If you're also zoning, you'll need to add your carbs, which I like to drink shakes. I have a paleo and non-paleo one posted so go check those out.

Eat and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment