Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Inventory and Menu Planning

Inventory and Menu Planning

Part two of getting organized to shop out of your own home without spending any extra money. I plan on eating in my home for 16 breakfasts, lunches and dinners. I do have two B1G1 free meals that I plan on using my 'restaurant envelope' for. This is a list of what I currently have in my freezer, refrigerator and pantry. I wanted to show you everything I have and then I'll show you how I planned my menu.

Protein
Frozen
Fish
Meatballs
Burgers
Chicken Thighs
Chicken Legs
2 Whole Chickens
36 Sausages
2 Bags Sausage Crumbles
Fresh
2lbs. Chili
56 Eggs
1Ctn. Egg Whites
1Pkg Bacon
36 Sausages
2.5Pkg Turkey Meat
1 Chicken, Shredded
Veggies
Frozen
Green Beans
Onion
Sweet Potato
Yellow Squash
Spaghetti Squash
Chicken Noodle Soup Ingredients
Fresh
Spinach
Green Beans
Spaghetti Squash
Corn
Cucumber
Bell Peppers
Banana Peppers
Red Potatoes
Yellow Squash
Baked Potatoes
Fruit
Frozen
Blueberries
Bananas
Fresh
Apples
Strawberries
Bananas
Lemon

Fats
3 Avocado
Coconut Oil
Coconut Milk
Pecans
Sunflower Seeds
Pepitas
Olive Oil
Bacon/Bacon Fat


Miscellaneous
4 Cereals
Dried Fruits
Almond Butter
Maple Syrup
Honey
Granola Bars
Pop Tarts
Chips
Cheese
Spaghetti Sauce
Baking Goods
Ice Cream
Beans
Rice
Bread
Frozen Pie Dough
Cookie Dough
Noodles
Now that you see everything I have in my inventory, look at my menu. I've planned for lunches and dinners. I have enough food during the weekdays while my 8y/o is at school that I don't need to worry about cooking for him. My meals are for weekday dinners and weekend lunches and dinners. You'll see where I have a list for breakfast, snacks and food preperations. It's simple. It may be a bit of a challenge to come up with meals but I have over 100 food posts so browse my blog and check it out. Any new recipes that I will make, I will post those so keep an eye out for that. Also, I don't eat these meals in a numerical order. I choose what we all agree to eat that day and plan it from there. There's no rhyme or reason to my numbering.
Meal 1:
Meatballs, frozen
Spaghetti Sauce, fridge
Cucumber slices, fresh
Noodles, pantry

Meal 2:
Hamburgers, frozen
Green Beans, fresh
Red Potatoes, fresh

Meal 3:
Fish
Baked Potato Fries, fridge
Spinach Salad
Hush Puppies – 1egg

Meal 4:
Chicken Noodle Soup
Meal 5:
Chicken Empenadas
Avocado
Corn on the cob, fresh

Meal 6:
Baked Chicken, frozen
Fruit Salad (apples, strawberries)
Yellow Squash, fresh

Meal 7:
Banana Peppers, fresh
Scrambled egg on top (1 egg)
Bacon slices
Sausage Crumbles
Meal 8:
Beans, pantry
Rice, pantry
Shredded Chicken
Cornbread

Meal 9:
Chili
Green Beans, frozen

Meal 10:
Turkey Sandwich
Cucumber, fresh
Baked Potato fries, fridge

Meal 11:
BBQ Chicken
Corn, fresh
Spinach Salad
Fruit Salad

Meal 12:
Cereal

Meal 13:
Chicken Nachos
Chips
Cheese
Sour Cream

Meal 14:
Sausage Crumble Bake

Meal 15 & 16:
Sonny’s BBQ B1G1 Sandwiches

SNACKS:
Fruit Salad w/ coconut milk
Paleo Chocolate Bombs
Banana w/ almond butter
Granola Bars
Pop Tarts
Cereal
Paleo Muffins
Paleo Banana Bread
Boiled eggs
Bell pepper slices
Cucumber slices

BREAKFASTS:
Chocolate chip pancakes/Waffles (Gluten Free recipe coming soon)
Cereal
Breakfast bake with sausage crumbles, eggs, cheese
Scrambled eggs
Boiled Eggs
Omelet w/ egg whites turkey
Sausages
Blueberry/Spinach shakes


THINGS TO BAKE/COOK:
Paleo Muffins
Chocolate Bombs
Pancakes/Waffles
Paleo Banana Bread

Boil remaining eggs
Prep fruit salad
Slice veggies
Hush puppies
Cornbread
Assemble empenadas (dough in freezer already)
Bake chickens
Sausage crumble bake
Soak beans and cook
Make rice

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete