Friday, September 17, 2010

Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies - Easy!

I wanted to make some cookies today after watching Food Network. I have always had a tough time with the recipes that I've found but I found a good one today!


ENJOY! These cookies were really good and I hope you enjoy this simple recipe! Please let me know what you think about this recipe and let me know if you made any changes. Happy Baking!

Ingredients and Directions:




  • 1/4 cup butter







  • 1/3 cup low-fat cream cheese







  • 1 cup packed brown sugar








  • 2 egg yolks







  • 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract








  • 1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour








  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda








  • pinch of salt








  • 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips, about 6 ounces








  • Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.








  • Gather all of your ingredients
    Separate two eggs using only the egg yolks. (Save the egg whites for breakfast)
    Combine brown sugar, cream cheese and butter
    Mix eggs yolks and vanilla in the same bowl
    Gather together the dry ingredients in one bowl
    Get your baking dish ready. I love using parchment paper when baking. No mess and nothing sticks!

    Cream the sugar, cream cheese and butter
    Add two egg yolks
    Mix the dry into the wet and incorporate until all of the flour is gone
    Your cookie dough is ready
    I made large cookies and used a large spoon
    Bake for 9 minutes in a 350 degree oven then rotate and bake for 3 more minutes
    Pull cookies out and let them cool for 2 minutes
    Place on cooling rack until entirely cooled .. if you're like me, you can't wait that long. ENJOY!


    4 comments:

    1. those look good, ru! i might make some tomorrow. gotta get some chocolate chips.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Todd says they are very, very good. He usually doesn't pass out compliments like that so you know they are good!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Xtina, if you want to, we can make them together over here....but I will add nuts to mine.

      Angela, great job!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks, mom. Add about 1/2 cup of cream cheese. I think it will taste much better. I love cream cheese! Let me know how it goes!

      ReplyDelete