Monday, September 20, 2010

What did you do today?

Wow! Today was a whirlwind! I can't remember the last time my day was just horrible. Thankfully, today wasn't horrible - it was just a little insane. I had a problem with a certain dentist, I somehow hurt my pinky and I hit my ankle on something. Let's just say, I'm glad I'm going to sleep in a little while.

I made taco soup today! I shared it with one of my neighbors and hope she likes it. Her husband was happy to recieve it when Ayden and I showed up at their house. I'm anxiously awaiting a happy response! I did take a picture of it and will post the recipe tomorrow. It's so good!

Funny thing real quick. Todd loved the cookies I made the other day (he almost ate the whole batch) that he went to the store and bought two bags of chocolate chips and a bag of reeses pieces. I'm assuming he wants a few more cookies and possibly more home made brownies (which I will post another day).

What kind of sweets do you like? Do you like to bake or cook? I enjoy both but I really like baking. Something about soothing someone's sweet tooth just puts a smile on my face. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment