Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oreo Balls

I've made Todd's belly pretty happy lately. I got a recipe from my step-sister, Stephanie, for some oreo balls. I made them while Todd and Ayden were playing in the water and they were done by the time they came home.

This is a very simple recipe and I must say, pretty good! Todd's face looked like he was trying to process this goodness ... I didn't think he liked them. Halfway through, his eyes lit up and said "OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO GOOD!" So, if you only have 10 minutes to make something, this is your recipe.
*I did not refrigerate them like the directions said and they turned out just fine*



Directions:

*1 package oreos
*1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
*1 package almond bark (white chocolate)
*1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate

-If you have you a food processor, use it. Blend the oreos until they are crumbles.
-Mix the cream cheese and oreos together
-Roll into balls (I used a tablespoon but use whatever size you'd like)
-Refrigerate for 1 hour (or place in freezer for 15 minutes)
-Dip into melted almond bark
-Drizzle the semi-sweet chocolate on top
-Refrigerate

-EAT AND ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment