Saturday, September 18, 2010

French Toast with the help from a 7 year old!


Ayden loves french toast and he wanted some this morning. So, while Todd fed the baby, Ayden and I made some breakfast. Do you realize how fast, simple and yummy this stuff is? Here's what we did:

*Crack two eggs into a bowl
*Add 1/4 cup of milk
*Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon
*Add 1/2 tsp white sugar
*Whisk together
*On the side, mix extra sugar and cinnamon together
*Dunk both sides of the bread and place on a hot, greased skillet
*Add more of the sugar/cinnamon mixture to the bread while it's cooking
*Flip until cooked
*Serve with syrup and powdered sugar
*ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. These are so good!! Make them at least twice a week now! Although I'm 18 I love this food blog and enjoy your saving grace blog. God bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I did not see your post until now. I have been so busy with the newborn and work. I am finished working and am staying home with my kids full time, YAY!
    Thanks so much for the sweet post. I promise to start posting more :) Is there anything you'd like to see?

    ReplyDelete