Saturday, August 4, 2012

Paleo Meatloaf

Paleo Meatloaf, Electric Ignition Style



 
Photo Courtesty: Electric Ignition

Christina, over at Electric Ignition, made an awesome looking meatloaf with bacon.

Uhh, #1. I LOVE MEATLOAF!
#2. I LOVE BACON!
#3. I love how easy this recipe is.

Since I'm related to this fine lady, I know how important it is for her (and me) to make recipes that are quick, easy, and kid-approved. And apparently, her kids (twins) loved it. They scarfed it down and enjoyed every bite of it.

I'd love to give you the recipe here, but I want you to stop by her page and say hello! Check out her recipe and enjoy eating it. Then come back and tell her how tasty it was.. come tell me too :)
Photo Courtesy: Electric Ignition

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love meatloaf and since I am new to paleo love finding awesome recipes. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Angie!

      My sister (the author of the post) and I have been paleo since January, although we have our cheat snacks/meals every once in a while.

      Thanks so much for posting!
      Angela

      Delete